ChaosCast and YouDecember 1, 2008
I’ve heard a few comments, here and there, floating along on the breeze like a guilty conscience, about the status of the next ChaosCast episode. Short answer is: it’s coming. Probably. Maybe.
It’s not the easiest thing to get three guys in different time zones and countries together for a two-hour recording session, but it is a lot of fun. Unfortunately, it’s just been insanely busy on my end and I haven’t made it a priority. An average day’s responsibilities and activities for me include:
- Running, editing and writing for my movie website, Mutant Reviewers From Hell
- Making time to write in my spiritual blog, Watchman
- Spending time with my wife
- Working sometimes incredibly odd hours
- Going to class and doing related reading, research and papers for seminary
- Reading upwards of 200 new blog posts every day via Google Reader
- Odd jobs around the house
- And, y’know, sometimes playing games.
This isn’t an excuse, it’s just the explanation of a 32-year-old man who has a lot on his plate and has to balance different areas in his life. Writing for WAAAGH! is very easy for me — I usually sit down and write two or three articles when I get a half-hour to spare, and then save them up for when days get nuts. But I’ll never be a lightning-fast leveler or spend gobs of time raiding, because I simply can’t.
So I promise to get in touch with Keeny and Snaffy and see what we can get in the works (I know, for their part, they have been trying to find a good time to do this).