SpecuTankion! …that didn’t quite workOctober 19, 2008
Anyway, with the news that the Black Guard (motto “There is no Black Guard. Move along.”) and Knight of the Blazing Sun (motto: “Two scoops of manliness in every character!”) are returning to the game, it raises a few questions:
- Did the KotBS get a graphical bump to make them more “fearsome” looking?
- Assuming that KotBS gets the “aura”/”command” mechanic and the Black Guard gets the “grudges”/”hate” mechanic, how will they fare against their mirror counterparts?
- Will Swordmasters decline in popularity? Ironbreakers?
- Will both tanks have dual gender options?
- To make up for how non-threatening some of the Order classes appear, will the Black Guard simply have pillows duct-taped to his or her person?
- Does that last question make you think “Pillow Fight!” ability?
- Are the two cut melee classes being held from reinstatement due to a priority on tanks, a question about the Hammerer career, or just due to Mythic wanting to dole out “new careers!” announcements?
- Will we get an 11th character slot for those who like to have one character of each career?