10 Things To Do While Stuck In The QueueSeptember 28, 2008
(Hey, that rhymed!)
- Get on vent and torture your guildmates by providing them with up-to-the-minute reports on your wait time: “56 minutes, guys! 56!!!!!!”
- Bake a cake. Then ban the cake for gold selling.
- Log on to your favorite Warhammer Online forum and write an epic poem about a Greenskin goblin named Yaz (no relation to the band) and his love of toe fungus.
- Level up spouse-snuggling skills and get a bit of credit for something you had no choice over. “Hey, I thought you were going to play your game!” “…You come first, honey, you know that.” “AWWW!”
- Convert old board and card games to be Warhammer-themed: UNO WAR, Sorry! (You’re Ganked), Altdorfopoly, Hungry Hungry Hammerers.
- Scrapbook your favorite WAR screenshots to disturb house guests the next time you have a dinner party.
- Cut in line.
- Listen to the main Warhammer theme until it’s so burned into your brain that you can’t stop hearing it even when the game is shut off to the point where you hum it in your sleep and start going slowly mad and are unable to function in normal society and they have to take you away to an asylum and you’re STILL not done with the queue.
- Read WAAAGH!, of course!