ChaosCast #6: WAR Beta Extravaganza!August 30, 2008
We promised we would be back with more delicious post-NDA goodies, and back we are! The fellas of ChaosCast — myself, Keen and Snafzg — sat down the other night to chat about all sorts of topics we previously had to keep on the down low, including:
- What was being in the beta for over a half year like?
- What feminine mysteries does Keen behold?
- Why does Syp always choose the hard way to do everything?
- Will Chaos Dog return?
- Is Snafzg always a cranky old coot?
- What are we planning to do for the first week of release?
That… and SO much more, we ought to charge you rent! Tune in — it’s a really great episode, even if we start singing a drunken sea shanty toward the end (or do we?)!
Fun trivia question: to date, what are the six cartoon theme songs we’ve used at the end of ChaosCasts #1-6?
As always, we want listener questions for next episode’s Blow Hole! Just ask us anything in the comments section of this post, and I’ll add them in to the next show.