While The Cat Is Away…July 19, 2008
…The NDA is sure to drop. Or not. But really, considering my general luck with the scheme of the world, it would drop the one and only week I’ll be gone this summer. I actually kind of doubt it will (it’s far too soon after guild beta just began), but that won’t stop me from fretting about it.
So, yeah. I’m leaving on a mission trip today through next Saturday (the 26th), and during that time will be pretty much incommunicado with the world — no internet, no e-mail, no daily news report, no games, nada. Just, y’know, human contact and helping people out. It’s actually a great experience, and relieving to know that I can disconnect from my media umbilical cord and still survive just fine.
Did I mention I just got into beta? Did I also mention I can’t play it until I get back? /frustrated joy
I’m sure y’all can survive a week without WAAAGH! updates, and by the time I return you’ll have forgotten all about me and be enthralled with Snafzg’s love child or something. But if you happen to be bored this week, here’s a few things you can do for me:
1. Take a picture and enter the WAAAGH! photo contest! It’s really not hard to do, and if I came back to 20+ new entires in my inbox, that’d be one of the greatest presents you guys could give me. The entries we’ve had so far are just awesome.
2. Check out our new Chrono Chaos page! Whatever will we do next?
3. Explore the blogroll! I know, I know, you can barely stand the thought of ripping yourself away from this URL, but there’s actually a ton of really great Warhammer Online blogs and websites for you to explore — so do me a favor and give them some of your precious patronage.
4. Mosey on over to the Open Beta Office Pool post… who’s already behind at this point, and who will win?
5. Leave me a gob of comments. How’s your week going? Yeah? Really? Tell me all about it. You don’t say.