ChaosCast #2: Technical Difficulties, Please Stand ByJune 16, 2008
It’s time once again for the troublesome trio of WAR bloggers (Snafzg, Keen and myself) to get together and waste… er, spend three hours of a Saturday afternoon recording a Warhammer Online podcast, only to have Keen’s computer lose our audio files. Repeatedly. You have NO idea how many times we recorded the “what attracted you to WAR?” section, and how many iterations we went through. In one recording — this is true — we got into a detailed fantasy of saving Paul Barnett from a burning building and giving his mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Pity you missed out.
Have a listener question for ChaosCast #3? Leave it in the comments section!
- What attracted us to WAR?
- What classes are we planning on playing?
- The WHA poll and Snafzg’s analysis
- Is WoW copying WAR? Can any MMO claim to have an original idea?
- Michael Zenke’s worries concerning WAR
- Community Spotlight: Waaagh Insider, The Cogworks, War Noob
- Reader Questions