WAAAGH! Design FeedbackApril 29, 2008
Part of me — the part that isn’t a banana smoothie-craving freak — is prone to forever tweaking projects I’m working on toward perfection. I’d like to ask you guys today to give me a bit of feedback about the design of WAAAGH!, as I really want this blog to be as visually pleasing as the basic WordPress templates allow.
What I’d like to know from you (please leave your answers in the comments section):
- Is the blog too “dark” (gray text on a darker gray background) to read comfortably?
- Is the text too small?
- Should I be looking at a different template that has darker text on a white or light-colored background? Or a template that has whiter text and a darker background for better contrast?
- Do you like the current header image?
- Is WAAAGH! well laid out, giving you all of the info and links at your fingertips, or is there anything missing?
- What would you like to see featured in WAAAGH! in the future?
Thanks in advance!